Saturday, September 27, 2008

9.27.08


Wow.

Let me first apologize for my prolonged time away from this small studio apartment in the blogosphere. I was preoccupied with life, which seems like a good enough excuse for the time being.

So, the last week has been incredibly busy, so here's a quick recap.

-Monday - Went on a shoot with Seth Kushner (noted in previous post), really good learning day.

-Tuesday/Wednesday - Began my internship with Atlantic Records. Check atlanticrecords.com, it's a neat place. My supervisor, an amazing photographer named Andrew Zaeh (andrewzaeh.com) began showing me the ropes. Atlantic is an amazing company, one of the first places I have ever been where everyone seems to really enjoy their work.

-Thursday - First shoot! Went on my first shoot with Atlantic for an artist named Ryan Star. www.rstar.net. Really cool up and coming artist, really cool guy and I really think he is going to be big.

-Friday - Relaxation day. Very nice.

-Saturday - Took a trip downtown and took a walk in the rain. Simple. Fun.

*photo* subway. I'm in a simple mood.

Paz

-e

No comments: